complete recruitment solution
Our main objective is to provide qualified and relevant candidates to valuable clients. Through our own screening process, We recruit quality people on the basis of the recruitment of the employees. We offer on role and off role services, to professionals, as per the requirements of various companies at all levels (Junior, Middle & Senior management levels, Executive/ Officer Levels). We deal with people and technologies, which gives us a great access to manpower services and make us to stand out of many recruitment agencies.
Why AK Web Solution HR Service?
- Expert recruitment team
- Unique recruitment strategy
- Cost effective hiring
- Tie up with top premium job portals
- Strong LinkedIn connections for profile verification
- The right talent for the right job
- Quick Hire
- Regular Follow ups
- Save upto 70% time on hiring
Terms and Conditions
- Our Service charges for recruitment is: 8.33% for all position
- Our bill would fall due as soon as the selected candidate joins your organization.
- We will provide a free replacement for the candidate, if he leaves within 90 days from the date of joining.
- Free replacement will not be provided if the services of the candidate is terminated or if he/ she is motivated by the employer to leave for whatsoever reason/s, including changes to employment conditions, originally specified and agreed to mutually by the employer and the candidate.
- The CTC is in accordance to that specified to the candidates for recruitment to each of the positions mandated by the clients plus GST as applicable and any other statutory levies imposed by Central/ State government on the bills raised by us. For the purpose of calculation and benefits payable to an employee and includes, Annual Salary, Dearness Allowances, Provident Fund, House Rent Allowances, Conveyances Allowances, other Allowances, all cash components, incentive payment, Bonus, exgratia payments, commissions, value of prerequisites, Leave Travel Allowances, Value of Welfare benefits like Medical/ Insurance entitlements and Superannuation benefits.